Skin Script Mild Acne Kit
The Skin Script Mild Acne Kit is a high-value, high-quality skincare kit for people with mild acneic skin.
Why We Love It
For those that are mildly blemish-prone, this is the kit for you. Skin Script Mild Acne Kit is designed for teens and young adults that get a few blemishes each week and have oily skin. This easy-to-use kit is for cleansing, exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing skin types prone to mild teen or adult acne. We've found that using this skin kit on a daily basis can help address minor breakouts. Skin Script Rx is already a high-value brand, but this skincare kit adds even more value by knocking a few extra dollars off the initial price. For most clients we do recommend also picking up a Green Tea Citrus Cleanser because the Raspberry Refining Cleanser used twice daily can be too strong for some.
This kit includes:
- Raspberry Refining Cleanser 6.5 oz - Exfoliates and cleanses skin with salicylic and glycolic acids to help increase cellular turnover.
- Cucumber Hydration Toner 3.3 oz - Hydrates and tones skin while offering a soothing and nourishing effect.
- Clarifying Toner Pads 50 pads - These pads offer further cellular turnover, while tea tree oil calms and soothes the skin.
- Blemish Spot Treatment 0.5 oz - Apply this to specific breakout spots to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and limit pigmentation.
- Light Aloe Moisturizer 2 oz - A light gel moisturizer with aloe vera to hydrate and soothe irritated skin.
For product details, please see the individual product listing.
Who Will Love It
Those with adult acne and oily skin will generally have a great time with these skincare products.
Unfortunately, the Raspberry Refining Cleanser and Clarifying Toner Pads are a little too intense for very dry or sensitive skin types.
Place cleanser in clean dry hands and massage into dry skin. Dampen hands and work in for several minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a fresh soft cloth. Next, wipe your face with a Clarifying Toner Pad. Afterward, apply Blemish Spot Treatment to any irritated or blemished skin. Finally, apply the Light Aloe Moisturizer.
Please avoid touching comedones, pustules, or papules during a breakout to avoid further inflammation
We always recommend applying some acne-safe SPF before heading outside during the day.
It can be hard to find the correct home care routine for acneic skin. If you have moderate to severe acne or struggle with constant breakouts, please take advantage of our Acne Consultation Program to get help from a licensed aesthetician.
What People Are Saying
"Amazing products that have limited my breakouts to...none!!!" ~ Candi S.
Please see the individual product pages for ingredient lists:
- Raspberry Refining Cleanser
- Cucumber Hydration Toner
- Clarifying Toner Pads
- Blemish Spot Treatment
- Light Aloe Moisturizer