Adipeau Active Face Cream
Adipeau Active Face Cream is an innovative skin treatment to stimulate healthy fat pads and collagen production to address facial volume loss and skin sagging.
Why We Love It
This advanced face cream from Adipeau harnesses cutting-edge research and technology to stimulate the regeneration process within the skin. The unique formulation uses safflower seed oil to provide long-chain fatty acids, vital in regeneration, along with black ginger, which causes fat cells to release excess lipids. This keeps fat cells small and toned so they are able to cooperate with fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin and regenerate healthy fat cells. The ingredients work in synergy to rebuild fat pads to reverse facial volume loss and skin sagging.
Learn more about Adipeau and how to use to use it here.
- Addresses facial volume loss
- Stimulates regeneration of healthy fat cells
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
1.76 oz | Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
Those who are experiencing decreased facial volume, leading to a hollow or sunken look. This remarkable cream stimulates the production of healthy fat pads, effectively replenishing lost volume and promoting a fuller complexion.
Adipeau Active Face Cream utilizes the hair follicle to deliver vital ingredients deep into the skin. Your pores need to be clear of cellular buildup to obtain the best absorption.
- Cleanse thoroughly with an exfoliating cleanser to clarify the pores.
- Use a toner with mild actives to effectively prep the skin.
- Choose the proper serum—avoid any oil-based serums.
- Apply by “finger painting” on. DO NOT RUB IN. Allow Adipeau to naturally travel down the hair follicle. Leave on for 10 minutes and either remove excess or leave on to use as a “slugging” moisturizer as you sleep.
Adipeau Active Face Cream can be used broadly or just in targeted areas. The best places to treat are below the lower orbital bone area to the jawline.
Apply it as a mask before going out or being on camera. This cream instantly tightens and firms your skin, giving you a refreshed and rejuvenated look. Using as a mask regularly will help protect against potential damage and maintain the health of your skin.
- Safflower Oil: An emollient plant oil high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid to stimulate the regeneration of healthy fat cells. Beneficial for skin smoothing and moisture barrier enhancement.
- Kaempferia Parviflora (Thai Black Ginger): Rejuvenates cellular function, increasing healthy fat cells, collagen, and elastin fibers. Helps to decrease wrinkles and facial atrophy.
- Cucumber: Rejuvenates, firms, and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while reducing puffiness.
Why We Love Adipeau
Adipeau is a new, scientific skincare company that harnesses the power of Kaempferia parviflora, or black ginger, as a healing antioxidant that causes fat cells to release excess lipids, keeping them small and toned. This allows skin cells to produce collagen and elastin and regenerate healthy fat cells to address facial volume loss. Adipeau utilizes delivery through the hair follicles, allowing for active ingredients to work deeper at the cellular level, creating a strong root structure of the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaempferia Parviflora Rhizome Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol.