Skin Script Light Aloe Moisturizer
Skin Script Light Aloe Moisturizer is a delicate gel moisturizer that is perfect for hydrating and balancing oily and combination skin types.
Why We Love It
Light Aloe Moisturizer normalizes and hydrates skin without leaving a heavy feel or film behind. Antioxidants and skin-soothing agents in the moisturizer minimize irritation and environmental damage, resulting in clear, healthy skin.
- Improves surface hydration
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothing and calming
- Improves skin function
What People Are Saying
"I've struggled with acne my whole life. Moisturizers make my pores clog and actually feel heavy and slimy on my face. This Light Aloe Moisturizer NEVER seems to fail me in any season. It always goes on light and feels comfortable on my face all day long!" ~ Amy L.
It is very important to lightly hydrate oily skin. Lack of hydration results in excess production from the oil glands.
Who Will Love It
Recommended for oily, acneic, and blemish-prone skin
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck, and chest. May be applied before and/or after your corrective serum. Follow with daily sun protection. Oily skin favorites are AOS Prime & Protect or Face Reality Ultimate SPF.
- Glycerin: acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone: is a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long-lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Spin Trap: entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
- Totarol: a revolutionary antioxidant that has tremendous effects on acne and skin impurities. It limits scarring from extractions, protects from free radical damage, and maintains clear skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: increases moisture binding capabilities and infuses water deep into the tissue to create a water reservoir that guards against environmental exposure.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It also heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.