Skin Script Cucumber Hydration Toner
Skin Script Cucumber Hydration Toner is a cooling, soothing toner that hydrates the skin and improves the absorption of serums and moisturizers while reducing skin irritation.
Why We Love It
Welcome to the hydration station! Seriously, don’t underestimate the benefits this toner has to offer. It nourishes dehydrated skin while improving cellular function and boosting the absorption of ingredients. Cucumber extract soothes and calms while prebiotics maintain a healthy microbiome for the skin.
- Boosts hydration levels
- Reduces inflammation and irritation
- Refines pores
- Balances surface lipids
- Provides prebiotic support
2oz Spray, 3.3oz Spray, or 16oz w/ Flip Cap Push Dispenser
Who Will Love It
All skin types will love Cucumber Hydration Toner! A great acne-safe option to soothe irritation from breakouts. The scent is fabulous, and it leaves skin nourished and hydrated.
Spritz directly on clean skin or apply using a toner pad to the face, neck, and chest. Follow with the appropriate serum and moisturizer.
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water): Has a high molecular weight to effectively deliver moisture into the skin for intense hydration. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and block free radicals.
- Sodium PCA: A naturally occurring humectant, helping to draw in and maintain moisture in the skin. Provides hydration without being occlusive or irritating to the skin. Non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Helps to prevent dehydration and is used to calm, soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta): A naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar that promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is also a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- Glycoderm™ (P): A combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier, plumps and moisturizes the skin, and improves the skin’s moisture retention.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Use to decrease inflammation, reduce effects of inflammatory conditions such as eczema and restore moisture in dry skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol De-nat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Honey, Phospholipids, Commiphora Myr-rha Oil, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cu-cumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural)