Did you know:
- 30% of the skin’s collagen loss happens during the first five years of menopause.
- 2.1% of the skin’s collagen is lost during each subsequent year.
- Low estrogen levels lead to a 1.1% decline in skin thickness each year after menopause.
How to know if you have estrogen-deficient skin:
- You experience dryness, and it feels like your moisturizer has stopped working.
- You have begun to notice skin sagging, more fine lines, wrinkles, or premature skin aging.
- You are perimenopausal, in menopause, or are postmenopausal.
Learn About Emepelle
Emepelle is the first and only skincare line developed specifically for estrogen-deficient skin. Emepelle skincare products feature the incredible benefits of patented MEP Technology for treating estrogen-deficient skin non-hormonally.
The Emepelle system treats dullness, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation, dehydrated skin, dry skin, aging skin, and menopausal skin all in just a three-product routine perfect for all skin types and skin concerns except those with active acne. Bring back your luminosity and youthful-looking skin. The Emepelle reviews speak for themselves!