DID YOU KNOW THAT PUMPKIN...
- contains the highest content of naturally occurring Vitamin A, Salicylic Acid and Beta Carotene over any other fruit.
- is often referred to as “nature’s natural collagen”.
- naturally protects your skin from ultra violet rays due to its high zinc content.
- helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
- provides powerful antioxidant support that helps prevent certain cancers.
- is extremely rich in minerals, oleic, linoleic and phytic acids, niacin, magnesium, lysine, protein, potassium, fiber, and vitamins B, C, E and K.