Rhonda Allison Pumpkin E Serum
Rhonda Allison Pumpkin E Serum is a concentrated blend of vitamin E and pumpkin seed oil that will revive tired, dull, dry, and lifeless skin.
Same Formula as Vital Tissue Repair
Why We Love It
Revive tired, dull, dry, and lifeless skin with this concentrated blend of vitamin E and pumpkin seed oil. Boost oxygenation and increase cell protection and antioxidant support to reveal healthy, radiant skin! Pumpkin E Serum is intended to be used weekly as the potent vitamin E source will stay present in the skin for more than 24 hours.
- Promotes Healing
- Boosts Skin Immune Health
- Protects Against Oxidative Stress
- Reduces Photo-Aging
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Supports Healing
- Weekly Treatment Serum
1oz | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types - Oxygen-Deprived, Smoker's Skin, Sun Damaged
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and gently massage into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. Recommend using only once per week. May layer moisturizer overtop.
Layer under masks for additional skin nourishment
Mix with Vita Age Defy Cream and use on hands and feet!
What People Are Saying
"I ordered this for the first time and it is amazing! It smells lovely and my skin just drinks it up. I use it at night and my skin feels hydrated and has a pretty glow in the morning." - KC
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil: A powerful antioxidant known for its healing and antioxidant properties. Rich in nutrients, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, ferulic acid, alpha-linoleic acid and vitamins A and B, this ingredient helps decrease oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): The chirally-corrected form of a lipid-soluble vitamin essential for reducing lipid peroxidation, strengthening the immune system and helping thicken tissue.
- Glutathione (L): A powerful antioxidant found naturally in the tissues of the human body. A crucial element in the antioxidant defense system of the cell, it works as a catalyst to help Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol (D-Alpha) and Ascorbic Acid (L). Responsible for protecting the mitochondria from damage.
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasminum) Oil, Glutathione (L), Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil