Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Tonic
Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Tonic is a toner that provides a balance of humectants and vital nutrients to plump and hydrate depleted skin.
(Formerly RA Pumpkin Lotion)
Why We Love It
- Provides a powerful Dose of Vitamins & Antioxidants
- Nourishes Depleted Skin
- Boosts Protection Against Fee Radicals
- Supports Lipid Barrier Function
- Reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Depleted, Smoker's Skin, and Heavily Sun Damaged Skin benefits from this tonic. However, the spicy scent makes this toner a favorite for all skin types and conditions.
Thoroughly cleanse your skin and rinse with wet, warm gauze or a clean cloth. Pat skin dry and pump onto Intrinsics Silken Wipes Toner Pads and smooth into your face and neck. Let absorb into your skin before applying protective creams. It may be used 1 to 2 times a day. For a cooling effect during summer months, refrigerate and apply to skin after outdoor activities.
After the ravaging effects of a summer spent outdoors, Pumpkin Tonic nourishes and revitalizes depleted skin, making this our favorite Fall toner.
What People Are Saying
"OMG this is a great toner and it smells like pumpkin pie! I've purchased the facial cleanser as well and it's an awesome duo!" - Maria M.
- Curcubita Pepo (Pumpkin): An extract rich in antioxidants, including beta carotene, that restores and replenishes the skin.
- Glycerin: A moisturizing agent that helps attract moisture into the epidermal cells.
- Phospholipids/Sphingolipids: Complex lipid substances that attract and retain water in the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): A natural factor that binds 1000 times its weight in water with an advantage of being more easily absorbed into the skin.
- Beta-Carotene: A potent antitoxidant, rich in vitamin A.
Aqua (Water), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Honey , Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Ascorbic Acid (L), Beta-Carotene (D), Tsunga Canadensis (Hemlock) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil