This scrub provides gentle yet powerful cellular turnover. Combining Retinol (Vitamin A) and jojoba beads to clean, soothe and polish the skin.
The retinol encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores, jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells, while kojic lightens age spots and blemishes left from scars.
- Lessens Visible Aging
- Lightens Discolorations
- Provides Chemical and Physical Exfoliation
- Promotes Collagen Synthesis
- Assists in Healing and Rejuvenating
Directions for use: Use daily after cleansing, massage retinol 2% exfoliating scrub into the face, neck and chest for one full minute. Rinse and follow with toner. Optionally, Retinol 2% Scrub may be left on the skin, as a mask, for up to 5 minutes.
Who Will Love It
Those looking for exfoliation for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin should try this scrub/mask. Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Note: If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
For those who like the results from Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads, but found them too strong, this is an excellent alternative.
- Jojoba Beads– provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid– lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol– dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon)– an astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L)– enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract– encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sorbic Acid, Malic Acid (L), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
Individual Results May Vary