Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Skin Script Glycolic And Retinol Pads are easy-to-use exfoliating and toning pads that retexturize and brighten the skin.
Why We Love It
These multifunctional pads are a top seller and for good reason! They address premature signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and breakouts all in one. Due to the potent, active ingredients in these pads, they can often be dark yellow or orange in color. This is totally normal and does not affect efficacy.
- Provides exfoliation and resurfacing
- Removes surface oil and debris
- Reduces future breakouts
- Refines fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens pigmentation spots
- Promotes cellular renewal
50 pads / Gluten-Free / Vegan
Who Will Love It
These one-step pads are ideal for those with dark spots, blackheads, or rough skin texture. Perfect solution for little pebbles under the skin or hardened blackheads.
Brightening Night Treatment: Follow Skin Script Glycolic & Retinol Pads with Face Reality Brighten-C Mask. Leave mask on overnight.
Blackhead & Blemish Treatment: Follow Skin Script Glycolic & Retinol Pads with Face Reality Soothing Clay Mask.
- Glycolic Acid (2%): Encourages cellular renewal without causing inflammation. Deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation, assists in refining skin texture, and healing breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%): Suppresses melanin production, reducing the appearance of pigmentation spots.
- Kojic Acid (3%): Inhibits tyrosinase and lightens existing pigmentation naturally, comparable to hydroquinone without any negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%): A derivative of vitamin A that provides exfoliation and stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Alpha-Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (2%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Retinol