This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
6.5 oz or 2 oz Travel Size
- Refines pores and renews the skin
- Reduces visible wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Reduces acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Who Will Love It
Those with oily and acneic skin will find that this cleanser will provide excellent support for loosening blackheads and pebbling under the skin as well as lightening and reducing acne scarring.
We love to mix our glycolic cleansers with a creamy cleanser. Use throughout the week, whenever your pores need a deep clean and/or weekly as a mask.
Normal to dry skin - Mix with Pomegranate Cleanser
Normal to oily - Mix with Charcoal Refining Cleanser
"In the evenings, I love to mix this cleanser with the Skin Script Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser. This provides gentle exfoliation and skin brightening. I sometimes leave it on for up to 5 minutes as a little mask pick-me-up." ~ Jeana
Apply to dry skin with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern avoiding eyes. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Recommended use of this glycolic cleanser is only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid: a supportive alpha-hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin: limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin