Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser
Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser is an effective but gentle cleanser formulated with kaolin clay to purify the skin with added vitamin C for antioxidant support.
Why We Love It
This gentle, purifying cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb excess oil, remove impurities, and prevent clogged pores. Perfect for clearing and detoxifying oily and acneic skin, and is a great option for teens. The almighty antioxidant vitamin C lends added protection from environmental stressors.
- Clears excess sebum and impurities
- Detoxifies and purifies
- Provides antioxidant support with vitamin C
- Great for acneic, oily, and teen skin
6.5 oz or 2 oz Travel Size
Pump For Facial Cleansers & Toners is available separately for 6.5 oz bottles.
Who Will Love It
All skin types love this cleanser, including sensitive. This is our most popular cleanser for removing makeup, oil, and debris and makes an excellent first cleanse.
Place a small amount onto fingers and massage onto dry skin. Dampen fingers with water and emulsify. Massage in a gentle circular motion for two full minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow with your favorite Skin Script toner.
Normal to oily skin types should mix this cleanser with Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser for an extra deep cleanse.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
- Kaolin: A gentle, mineral clay that soothes and calms while purifying the skin and providing mild exfoliation.
- Glycerin: Acts as an emollient and lubricant, also providing humectant properties to draw moisture into the skin.
- Charcoal Powder: Attracts and pulls buildup out of the pores, making them less visible.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract: Rich in vitamin C and fatty acids, provides antioxidant support with soothing effects.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating acneic skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil: An uplifting, refreshing, and reviving essential oil that helps to detoxify and purify the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum