iS Clinical Youth Serum is a nourishing healthy aging serum for all skin types.
Why We Love It
If we could only use one word to describe this serum, it would be 'tightening'. Sagging skin that has started to lose elasticity will enjoy both immediate and long-term results. The proprietary Extremozymes, Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor, and all-natural vitamin blend make this one of the most powerful serums we offer.
1 fl oz | 5.4 pH +/- 0.5 | Color: Straw to light amber, translucent gel
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking to tighten sagging skin and minimize fine lines & wrinkles.
Apply a small amount (1-2 drops) to your hand. Apply to thoroughly cleansed face and dab around eye area and neck as well. With this serum, less is more! Too much of the serum and it will ball up.
- Extremozymes 3% - This proprietary blend of enzymes protects and repairs fragile proteins and DNA components. It's derived from hardy plants that survive in harsh climates; these enzymes protect the plants and they'll protect your skin as well!
- Peptides & Proteins 2% - These extracts are clinically proven to provide targeted regeneration to skin cells.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) 1.5% - This vitamin/antioxidant blend comes encapsulated in a liposome for ease of penetration.
- Centella Asiatica Extracts 0.3% - The antioxidants from this powerful plant stimulate collagen production, circulation, and wound healing. The end result is healthier, more youthful skin.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) - This stimulates the growth of collagen and nothing else. It's the same thing your body releases after an injury to heal your wounds.
Water/Aqua/Eau, PVP, Caffeine, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceratonia Siliqua (Locust Bean) Gum, Hydrolyzed Casein, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Ergothioneine, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!