iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm
iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm is a deeply moisturizing lotion that provides barrier protection for dry, sensitized, or compromised skin.
Why We Love It
Hyaluronic acid teams up with ceramides in this excellent protective moisturizer that is just what sensitive skin wants. Hydration, nutrition, and protection from dry climates or external pollution. Plenty of Vitamin E enters the mix to reduce inflammation and protect skin from further damage.
0.5 fl oz or 2 fl oz | 5.5 pH +/- 0.5 | Description: Light yellow, opaque balm
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Non-acneic skin types with damaged skin looking to hydrate and heal.
Post-procedure skin will also appreciate this moisturizer for soothing and moisturizing the treatment area.
We find this especially helpful for those that have had a skin procedure or tattoo that needs barrier protection while healing.
• Helps provide an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
• Softens and hydrates dry, sensitive skin
• Helps with the look and feel of tight and distressed skin
• Excellent protective moisturizer for harsh cold and/or dry climates
Daily Use: After using cleanser, toner, and serums, apply a thin layer to face and neck. Follow with SPF.
Post-procedure: Apply generously to affected area as needed.
- Sodium Hyaluronate 10% - Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds water molecules, leading to plump, firm skin.
- Glycerin 8% - An under-appreciated part of many formulas, glycerin helps repair the skin barrier.
- Ceramides, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, & Corn Kernel Extract 5% - These lipid molecules and corn kernel extract work together to restore the damaged skin barrier.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 3% - This essential nutrient moisturizes and protects the skin from UV damage and inflammation.
- Oat Kernel Extract & Beta Glucan 3.2% - Soothes irritated, inflamed, and red skin.
- Ahnfeltia Concinna (Seaweed Algae) Extract 2% - This contains a bunch of amino acids and peptides to encourage the skin to make more collagen.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) 1% - An essential vitamin for bodily functions, in this case, skin metabolism.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, C12-15 Pareth-3 Benzoate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Oat Kernel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!