Emepelle Eye Cream
Emepelle Eye Cream is a firming and hydrating eye treatment that specifically targets skin experiencing accelerated loss of collagen due to estrogen deficiency without the use of hormones.
Why We Love It
This rich and creamy eye treatment features patented MEP Technology® to restore the function of estrogen in the skin without the use of hormones. Due to estrogen deficiency during perimenopause and menopause, skin experiences a lack of hydration and moisture retention, decreased elasticity, thinning skin, dull complexion, and accelerated loss of collagen. In fact, we see a 30% drop in collagen levels within the first five years of menopause, and more than 2% loss each subsequent year. Caffeine alleviates puffiness and dark circles, while mango seed butter and hyaluronic acid hydrate and replenish the moisture barrier for a renewed, bright eye area.
- Restores function of estrogen-deficient skin without the use of hormones
- Boosts collagen production
- Increases hydration
- Improves firmness and texture
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
0.5 oz | Pump
Who Will Love It
Women entering menopause, in menopause, or after menopause will love the rejuvenating effects of this eye cream.
Signs of Estrogen-Deficient Skin:
- Lack of hydration and moisture retention
- Accelerated collagen loss*
- Decreased elasticity
- Thinning of the skin
- Loss of density
- Increased lines and wrinkles
- Dull complexion
*30% drop in collagen levels within the first 5 years of menopause
After cleansing and toning, apply gently with fingertip around eye area morning and night. For optimal results, use with Emepelle Serum in the morning and Emepelle Night Cream in the evening.
- MEP Technology®: Patented ingredient to restore the function of estrogen in the skin without the use of hormones. Improves hydration, texture, and boosts collagen production.
- Caffeine: Natural vasoconstrictor (constricts blood vessels) that promotes detoxification, and reduces puffiness and inflammation.
- Niacinamide: Addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 aids in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation, and improving epidermal barrier function.
- Peptides: Helps combat oxidative stress and boost collagen production to improve elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the skin, provides intense hydration and plumps and improves skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Mango Seed Butter: A natural emulsifier, high in vitamins E and C, that excels at moisturizing and softening the skin.
Why We Love Emepelle
Emepelle is the first and only skincare line available to improve the appearance and function of estrogen-deficient skin with the restorative benefits of patented MEP Technology®. Due to estrogen deficiency during perimenopause and menopause, skin experiences a lack of hydration and moisture retention, decreased elasticity, thinning skin, dullness, and accelerated loss of collagen. MEP is an advanced skincare ingredient that rejuvenates menopausal skin by addressing collagen loss and restoring the natural function of estrogen-deficient skin without the use of hormones.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Caffeine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Darutoside, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fructose, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate