The AnteAGE® Home Microneedling System is an innovation in natural, healthy facial skin rejuvenation that utilizes stem cell growth factors to give skin a youthful appearance. The system contains two products; AnteAGE® Microneedling Solution (Hyaluronic Acid and Bone Marrow Stem Cell-derived Growth Factors), and a micro derma roller (.25 mm). These two products work together to reactivate the body's natural regenerative properties and reveal more youthful skin.
Commonly known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling is an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment that creates tiny micro-injuries in the skin's top layer. This technique initiates a cascade and release of natural growth factors (your skin's native regenerative proteins) and allows a dramatic increase in product penetration.
Home Microneedling vs. Medical Microneedling
At-home microneedling utilizes a handheld stamp or micro derma roller with 0.2 mm –.25 mm needles. Needling at this depth is often described as microchanneling.
The tiny needle size maintains shallow depths and works within the skin's very top layer to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture. In contrast, medical microneedling, which is performed by trained professionals in a clinical setting, utilizes microneedles ranging between .5 mm–2.5 mm, and is ideal for scar tissue and corrective work, deeper lines and wrinkles, and coarser skin types. Both home and medical microneedling helps to stimulate the skin’s natural production of regenerative proteins and upregulates enzymatic activity to optimize healthy cellular communication, and absorption of topical nutrients.
AnteAge Home Microneedling (Wound Healing) Solution
AnteAge Microneedle Roller 0.25mm
Instructions for using your new microneedling device.
Cleanse skin twice to remove all makeup and oil, pat dry.
Working one section of the face at a time, generously apply AnteAGE MicroNeedling Solution.
While the skin is still wet begin to needle the skin using gentle but very firm strokes.
- Roll the skin up and down, vertically 5 times.
- Roll the skin back and forth, horizontally 5 times.
- Roll the skin up and down, diagonally 5 times.
The skin should be pink when you finish. If it is not, complete the cycle again. You can also do the cycle twice on problem areas.
Once you have completed rolling every section of the face, neck, and chest, spritz with Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution. This will hasten healing and increase penetration of MicroNeedling Solution.
Apply either Neo Genesis Booster Serum or Le Mieux Hyaluronic Serum.
It is recommended to wait 5 hours before applying anything else to the skin. You may spritz with Iso Cell or reapply Hyaluronic Serum as often as needed.
After 5 hours, apply the moisturizer of your choice.
Finish with your favorite non-chemical daily SPF. We recommend AOS Skin Perfection or Prime & Protect.
Microneedling may be repeated 1 to 3 times per week. If you stimulate some light flaking. Do not roll again, until the flaking has subsided.
Why We Love It
I love to use this roller and solution every other day on my problem areas... crows feet, jaw line and lip lines. I follow it with the AnteAge Serum & Accelerator. - Jeana
Clinical studies have shown that dermarolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promotes scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while dermarolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7and EGF which promote natural collagen with scar-less wound healing.
Key Points on Microneedling
- There are no known negative side effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck, and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin and no pain during the procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration, or other complications on the treated area
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed the next day and the patient can go into public
This roller is designed to be used 2 to 3 times per week for 6 months and should be replaced every 6 months.
MicroNeedling Solution for Wound Healing
When needling something into the skin, you want it to be absolutely pure. This solution contains pro-healing, anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines derived from laboratory culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Science has determined that these specialized cells conduct healing in all injured tissues. Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication and is a powerful humectant that promotes rapid re-hydration and volume enhancement within the upper layers of the skin.
- Contains pristine Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell-derived cytokines, superior cell source for culture compared to ﬁbroblast cells and adipose stem cells. Maintains a stronger anti-inﬂammatory portfolio of cytokines.
- Formulated with a Hyaluronic Acid base, and no harmful ingredients seen in other microneedling solutions
- Can be used post-procedure to initiate the healing response
- Paraben-free, FD&C dye-free, Sulfate-free
Deionized Water, Stem Cytokines and Growth Factors (derived from laboratory culture of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells), Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol as preservatives.