Sorella Apothecary Resurfacing Elixir
Sorella Apothecary Resurfacing Elixir is a creamy, potent retinoid serum that smooths texture, gently refines, and boosts collagen production to reveal softer, brighter, more youthful skin.
Why We Love It
This powerhouse serum contains the gold star of healthy-aging ingredients, retinaldehyde, along with vitamin C, niacinamide, and bakuchiol to boost cell turnover and reveal radiant skin. It gently but effectively lightens hyperpigmentation, balances oil production, and smooths out texture. Enjoy this overnight rehab to reveal a brighter, smoother, and healthier complexion.
- Boosts cell turnover
- Stimulates collagen production
- Lightens hyperpigmentation
- Smooths texture
- Balances oil production
- Increases elasticity
1 oz | Pump Top
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking for a healthy-aging boost while brightening the skin and improving texture. Not recommended for extremely sensitive or dry skin types.
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to face, neck, and chest in the evening, layer with your favorite moisturizer. Always be sure to apply SPF in the AM when using this product.
When layering serums, begin with the thinnest consistency and finish with the thickest.
- Retinaldehyde: A stable, non-irritating form of vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. It encourages cell turnover for a more even tone and texture, while improving hydration and healing mild acne.
- Niacinamide: Addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 aids in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation, and improving epidermal barrier function.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate): Stabilized water-soluble, less acidic form of vitamin C suitable for sensitive skin and rosacea. Possesses antimicrobial properties that help diminish breakouts and inflammation.
- Glutathione: Known to support liver and detoxification, serves as a powerful antioxidant, and helps to brighten the complexion which aids in the appearance of acne scars.
- Bakuchiol: A plant-based retinol alternative that promotes a vibrant, refined, taut, and renewed complexion.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Niacinamide, Retinal, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Beta Glucan, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Glutathione, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
*Acne-safe extract of shea nut