A blend of oil essences combine for a nourishing herbal oil that’s suitable for all skin types. This toning and hydrating oil can be used as a regular moisturizer, serum or an occasional cleanser. Natural antioxidants protect the skin from pollutants and repair the skins barrier.
Studio Tip: For those that like to use a light facial oil for their first cleanse, Facial Nectar is perfect. I also like to use this as a quick PM moisturizer. Excellent for barrier repair, apply it to any little dry spots, as needed. -Jeana
Apply 2-3 drops to face and neck with circular motions. Use as a moisturizer, serum or cleanser as needed.
- Jojoba Oil: A rich source of fatty acids that moisturizes while balancing natural oil levels.
- Rice Bran Oil: High concentrations of vitamin E and antioxidants nourish and moisturize with quick absorption.
- Crambe Seed Oil: This ultra-light moisturizing oil has a strong concentration of omega fatty acids that renew the lipid layers of the skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Extracted from seeds of a rose bush in South America, this ancient remedy has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, hydrating and tightening properties.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Hail Rosemary! This all-around amazing extract is a powerful antioxidant that provides an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and clarifying boost.
- Citrus Fruit Oil: Fresh squeezed antioxidants and vitamin C brighten the skin.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil