This daily moisturizer hydrates without clogging pores and absorbs excess oil. Skin gets a daily dose of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, plus hydration and lightening from effective extracts and face-friendly anti-oxidants. Healed breakouts and an even skin tone result in a healthy and radiant glow.
Apply liberally to cleansed and toned face and neck for repair and balance.
Hands down my favorite moisturizer for my acne-prone skin. Dealing with acne, oily, dehydrated and sensitive skin means I have to be careful what I choose for my skin. This balances my skin while simultaneously helping my blemishes heal faster. Daily Greens Moisturizer makes your skin feel deeply nourished without clogging pores or adding to an oily shine. A must have for me! -Morgan
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this powerful ingredient reduces inflammation and restores the skin’s natural barrier to harmful pollutants, making skin look and feel refreshed and revived
- Kale: This supergreen is a natural detoxifier, packed with omegas to boost skin’s hydration and combat sun damage.
- Cucumber: Not just for spa selfies, cucumber rejuvenates, firms and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while banishing puffiness.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC): This type of vitamin C penetrates deeper into the skin and stays stable longer, ensuring you get a full dose of antioxidants to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting even skin tone.
- Gooseberry + Licorice : Skin-soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients even skin tone and heal post-breakout pigmentation spots.
- Evermat: Reduces the appearance of pores and controls oil – leaving skin matte, not flat.
- Phytic Acid: This skin lightener is naturally derived from plant seeds and works by blocking iron and copper during the formation of melanin.
- Spirulina: No surprise that the add-on to your green juice is also in your skincare. Increased formation of collagen means skin looks stronger, tighter, firmer, smoother.
- Green tea: Get zen with a potent antioxidant that soothes skin and boasts anti-inflammatory and antibacterial powers.
Water , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Olivate , Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane , PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italic ( Broccoli ) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Phytic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60 , Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, *Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex
*All Sorella fragrances are Phthalate free and from natural sources