Skin Script Citrus-C Nourishing Cream
Skin Script Citrus-C Nourishing Cream is a gentle, yet powerful vitamin C and multi-antioxidant cream that firms, brightens, and boosts collagen production within the skin.
Why We Love It
This power-packed creamy serum is formulated with an oil-soluble vitamin C, so the active ingredients penetrate quickly and deeply into the skin. Boosted with a plethora of antioxidants to protect, hydrate, and generate profound changes in the structure of the skin. This brightener not only lightens existing dark spots, but keeps new spots from forming as well. A key product for those who spend several hours outdoors each day, or who tend to pigment very easily.
- Deeply hydrates
- Lightens and brightens
- Stimulates collagen production
- Provides antioxidant support
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
Who Will Love It
Citrus-C Nourishing Cream is perfect for those looking to hydrate while addressing pigmentation and providing healthy aging benefits. This makes a lovely light moisturizer for oily to normal skin types, or it can be used as a serum, layered underneath a moisturizer for dry skin types.
This cream can be used by those that are typically sensitive to other vitamin C serums.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. In the AM, be sure to follow up with your favorite SPF. In the PM, follow with a restorative moisturizer.
- BV-OSC 5% (Tetreahexyldecyl Ascorbate): A stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C; an antioxidant offering UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis.
- Citrustem™ 2% (Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum): A vitamin C-based stem cell from oranges that boosts collagen production and works in synergy with BV-OSC; specifically assists re-densifying and strengthening the skin.
- Lipochroman® (Dimthylmethoxy Chromanol): A stable antioxidant with double the activity to protect skin from free radicals and inhibit melanogenesis to lessen pigmentation.
- Cellynkage™ 2% (Propanediol, Water, Saccharide Isomerate): Enhances the direct communication among skin cells to improve the cellular matrix and increase collagen density.
- MossCellTec™ 1% (Phytol, Isomalt, and Water): Helps cells adapt to environmental changes, improves moisture retention, and strengthens skin resilience.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Lauryl Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Squalane, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isomalt, Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Polygamma-Glutamate, Alcohol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Madecassoside, Saccharide Isomerate, Ergothioneine (L), Ellagic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (L), Phytol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide