Rhonda Allison Vital Wound Relief
This item is currently not available
Rhonda Allison Vital Would Relief is a holistic healing balm that will soothe, soften, and protect traumatized skin while providing antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching benefits.
(Formerly Post Balm Lubricating Ointment)
Why We Love It
The refined shea butter in this creamy product alleviates dryness and irritation while additional botanical extracts reduce inflammation, increase healing and protect the skin against harmful pathogens. Ideal to have in at-home medicine cabinets to heal the common scratch or skin abrasions.
- Must Have for First Stages of Healing
- Alleviates Discomfort & Itching
- Occlusive Formula Defends Against Harmful Antibodies & Infection
- Superb Antibacterial Ointment for Various Abrasions
- Helps Prevent Scarring
Who Will Love It
Cracked or Peeling Skin, Abrasions, Surgical Incisions, Traumatized
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and gently massage into clean, dry skin, post procedure or as directed.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids; creates a barrier effect.
- Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Extract: Decreases itching and inflammation of the wound site.
- Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract: Increases circulation and strengthens capillary walls.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Provides anti-inflammatory and antiseptic support.
- Mandelic Acid: Offers antibacterial and antiseptic benefits.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Borago Ocinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (D), Calendula Ocinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Mandelic Acid (L), Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycerin, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract
*Properly refined to be acne-safe