Rhonda Allison Stem Bright-C
Rhonda Allison Stem Bright-C
Rhonda Allison Stem Bright-C is a 20% Vitamin C Serum combined with plant stem cells to boost skin immunity, repair UV damage, brighten the complexion and increase hydration.
(Also Known as C Stem Cell)
Why We Love It
Because even the most sensitive skin needs a daily dose potent vitamin C, Rhonda created Stem Bright-C using once of the most stable and gentle forms of Vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP). With 20% MAP free radicals are destroyed, cell immunity is enhanced, and the skin is brighter and more luminous.
- Improves Skin Immunity.
- Brightens the Complexion
- Increases the Delivery of Actives
- Boosts Antioxidant Protection to protect DNA
- Quenches Free Radicals
- Decreases Transdermal Water Loss
.5 oz (15ml) | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
All Skin Types, Especially those with Sun-Induced Pigmentation, Melasma
Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. May layer moisturizer and SPF overtop.
Pair with SynErgy A for a powerful cellular Repair Duo. They can be cocktailed, or one can be used in the AM and the other in the PM.
One of my favorite healthy-aging cocktails for the AM is 1 pump of C-Stem Cell mixed with 1/2 pump NeoGenesis Recovery Serum. ~ Jeana
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that boosts cell immunity, destroys free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis and brightens skin. This form of vitamin C is non-irritating and works synergistically with D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) to increase collagen and cell proliferation.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Meristem Cell Culture: A potent plant-based stem cell that is three times more powerful than vitamin C alone in defense against environmental, physical and biological stress. Reduces wrinkles, prevents loss of collagen and firms skin. A clinical study on 20 participants aged 35-65 years old saw a reduction in wrinkles around the eye contour area of 15% after 20 days and 18% after 40 days. Results from the self-evaluation questionnaire demonstrated that 100% of participants experienced improvement in skin compactness and 95% experienced an increase in smoothness, elasticity and softness.
- Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture: Plant-based stem cells that boost the natural defensive responses against the environment, stimulates collagen synthesis and acts as an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor, restoring firmness and preventing impact from UV exposure.
- Honey / Phospholipids / Sphingolipids / Hyaluronic Acid Complex: A liposome complex with three moisturizing components that restores the lipid barrier, increasing water absorption in the epidermis and repairing dry, fissured skin; ceramides are increased, transepidermal water loss (TEWL) is decreased and skin maintains moisturization over a longer period of time.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Leontopdium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture, Honey (Mel), Tocopheryl (D-Alpha), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethyleneiamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum. O-cymen-5-OL