Rhonda Allison Salicylic "A" Serum is a corrective serum that provides a potent dose of salicylic acid and vitamin A to relieve and strengthen congested skin.
(Formerly known as Salicylic Serum)
Why We Love It
The formula is simple, clean, and powerful with salicylic acid (BHA) and retinol. That means it is perfect for those with AHA sensitivities, rosacea, and acne-prone skin. It's also a great multi-purpose corrective that provides youth-enhancing results and support for acne-prone, problematic skin by preventing microcomedones.
- Uses encapsulated retinol & salicylic acid.
- Decreases cellular buildup & bacteria.
- Reduces microcomedones.
- Provides potent anti-inflammatory support.
1 oz. | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Oily, thick texture, congested, acne-prone skin types.
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips. Massage into clean, dry skin in the evening. Let the serum absorb, then you may layer moisturizer overtop. For some folks, this serum may cause dryness, sensitivity and irritation if over used. We recommend start using 1-3 nights per week, watching for excessive dryness and/or flaking.
Pair with other Rhonda Allison Acne Remedies correctives, such as Blemish Serum or Mandelic Clear Complex, for enhanced results!
- Salicylic Acid: Provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, fungicidal, antioxidant and bactericidal properties, while simultaneously supporting cell turnover.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Typically used as anti-aging agents where it is absorbed through the skin, increasing the rate of skin cell turnover, giving an increase in collagen and a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Alcohol, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer