Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Tonic is a toner that provides a balance of humectants and vital nutrients to plump and hydrate depleted skin.
(Formerly Pumpkin Lotion)
Why We Love It
- Provides a powerful dose of vitamins & antioxidants
- Nourishes depleted skin
- Boosts protection against free radicals
- Supports lipid barrier function
- Reduces transepidermal water loss
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Those with depleted skin, smoker's skin, and heavily sun-damaged skin will benefit from this tonic. However, the spiced scent makes this toner a favorite for all skin types and conditions.
Thoroughly cleanse your skin and rinse with wet, warm gauze or a clean cloth. Pat skin dry and pump Pumpkin Lotion on 2" gauze and smooth into your face and neck. Let absorb into your skin before applying protective creams. It may be used 1 to 2 times a day. For a cooling effect during summer months, refrigerate and apply to skin after outdoor activities.
After the ravaging effects of a summer spent outdoors, Pumpkin Tonic nourishes and revitalizes depleted skin, making this our favorite fall toner.
What People Are Saying
"OMG, this is a great toner and it smells like pumpkin pie! I've purchased the facial cleanser as well and it's an awesome duo!" - Maria M.
- Curcubita Pepo (Pumpkin): An extract rich in antioxidants, including beta carotene, that restores adn replenishes the skin.
- Glycerin: A moisturizing agent that helps attract moisture into the epidermal cells.
- Phospholipids/Sphingolipids: Complex lipid substances that attract and retain water in the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): A natural moisturizing factor that binds 1000 times its weight in water with an advantage of being more easily absorbed into the skin.
- Beta-Carotene: A potent antitoxidant, rich in vitamin A.
Aqua (Water), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Honey , Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Ascorbic Acid (L), Beta-Carotene (D), Tsunga Canadensis (Hemlock) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil