Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Lactic Cleanse is an active, L-lactic acid based cleanser that softens the outer layer of the skin while pumpkin seed oil delivers potent antioxidants, nutrients, and collagen-stimulating support.
(Formerly known as Pumpkin Cleanser)
Why We Love It
This cleanser is a delight for the senses; the aroma will hook you! Don't let the luxurious scent fool you though. This is not a frou-frou cleanser. Pumpkin contains naturally occurring vitamin A as well as bio-flavanoids. These potent antioxidants are known for their regenerative properties and healthy aging support.
- L-lactic acid softens skin texture as it attracts water into the skin
- Pumpkin seed oil delivers potent antioxidants
- Provides collagen-stimulating support
- Skin is left healthy and radiant
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Great for normal to oily skin types, especially those concerned with premature aging and environmental damage.
Not for those with AHA sensitivities.
Dispense one pump of cleanser on to dry hands. Rub hands together to create a foam. Gently rub onto dry skin. Wet hands and massage to emulsify. Continue massaging for two minutes. Remove with a warm Lush Cloth.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
Mix with Gentle Peptide Cleanse to reduce dryness in the colder months.
What People Are Saying
"I started using this product three weeks ago and have found it to be a gentle cleanser that leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love the spiced scent and have noticed a decrease in pore size with this product." - Stephanie G.
- Coco-Glucoside Complex: A natural sulfate-free, sugar-based surfactant that increases effectiveness of lactic acid while reducing surface lipids.
- Lactic Acid (L): An alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that softens texture and promotes exfoliation.
- Beta-Carotene: A potent antioxidant, rich in vitamin A.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil: This naturally derived oil is rich in antioxidants including beta-carotene.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lactic Acid (L), Beta-Carotene (D), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide