Rhonda Allison Naturalè Mega Brightening Serum
Rhonda Allison Naturalè Mega Brightening Serum is an advanced pigment complex that uses next-generation brighteners and lighteners to safely reduce existing pigmentation while inhibiting new pigment formation.
Why We Love It
This potent lightening serum contains a high percentage of daisy flower extract which is shown to work like a 2-3% hydroquinone, but without the side effects. When you combine this with natural brighteners and anti-inflammatory botanicals, this serum becomes one of our top performers and most loved choices for treating dark spots, uneven pigmentation, and melasma.
- Offers Significant Lightening Effects with Botanical Brighteners
- Inhibits Tyrosinase Activity
- Reduces Melanin Formation
- Support Cellular Turnover & Accelerates Brightening Processes
- Provides Potent Sopot Treatment Support
- Promotes and Illuminating, Healthy Glow
.5 oz ( 15 ml) or 1 oz. ( 30 ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Those with sun-induced pigmentation, hormonal pigmentation, and post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH) .
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto fingertips and apply to areas of concern. Let absorb. Spot treat every other night to every third night.
Use product up to 3 months then cycle off for a minimum of 3 months.
Use SPF for daytime protection while using this product.
Pair with NeoGenesis Recovery Serum for additional skin-strengthening support.
What People are saying
" I’ve used this serum for years and highly recommend for age-related pigmentation. Smells great, too. Highly recommend. " - Sandra D. Age: 54
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract:A gentle yet highly effective natural skin lightener that decreases tyrosinase synthesis, reduces melanin formation in the melanosomes and lightens existing pigmentation.
- Alpha-Arbutin:Promotes lightening and evens skin tone while inhibiting melanogenesis.
- Kojic Acid:Derived from fungi or fermented rice, it works as a mild inhibitor in pigment formation and is effective against melasma.
- Azelaic Acid:An antibacterial with brightening capabilities.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract:A tyrosinase and photo-pigmentation inhibitor that offers excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.
- Aminobutyric Acid (GABA):Effective against inflammatory pigmentation, GABA inhibits tyrosinase activity and provides potent antioxidant support.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Alpha-Arbutin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Kojic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Azelaic Acid, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Lactic Acid (L), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Retinol, Xanthan Gum, Ursolic Acid, Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil