Rhonda Allison Fruit Acid Tonic is a potent toner with focus ingredients, glycolic acid and salicylic acid that target very oily and severely congested acne.
(Formerly known as Fruit Acid Botanical Lotion)
Why We Love It
The potent, botanical base in this formula assists in controlling sebum protection, inhibiting bacterial growth, softens comedones and reduces breakouts. This toner contains highly active ingredients that may create a stinging sensation for some skins, resulting in a taut and smooth feeling. Professional guidance is highly recommended with use of this product.
- Supports skin with both AHA & BHA actives.
- Greatly reduces sebum & bacteria.
- Provides chemical exfoliation.
- Excellent to use as a spot treatment.
1 oz. (30ml) or 4 oz. (120ml) | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
Severely congested, oily, thicker texture. cystic acne, This also works wonderfully for body acne.
Dispense 1 pump onto gauze and apply to clean, dry skin. Allow to absorb. Use to spot treat 1-2 times per week. Carefully monitor your results and reduce usage if irritation occurs.
This tonic can be diluted by dampening your gauze before applying. Excellent for use on body acne.
- Glycolic Acid: An AHA intelligently designed with a smaller molecular structure that allows for deeper, quicker penetration to improve texture.
- Salicylic Acid: A lipophilic that softens comedones and provides superior antiseptic support.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil