Rhonda Allison C-Repair Complex is a skin strengthening serum that nourishes dry, sensitive skin with a potent, stable form of Vitamin C.
(Formerly C-Stem Cell)
Why We Love It
This is a light, fast absorbing serum that provides potent antioxidant support three times more efficient than typical vitamin C yet gentle enough to be used by the driest and sensitive skin.
- 20% Vitamin C
- Boosts Skin Immunity
- Phospholipid Complex
- Non-Irritating Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP)
- Quenches Free Radicals
- Decreases Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- Promotes Collagen Synthesis
0.5 oz. (15ml) | Gluten-Free
Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin. Let serum absorb. May layer moisturizer and SPF overtop.
For extra healing support cocktail C-Repair Complex with NeoGenesis Recovery Serum.
Use with Retinal Repair for a powerful AM/PM duo regimen to gently, but effectively, strengthen and rejuvenate dull, lifeless skin or skin with compromised barriers.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that boosts cell immunity, destroys free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis and brightens skin. This form of vitamin C is non-irritating and works synergistically with D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) to increase collagen and cell proliferation.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Meristem Cell Culture: A potent plant-based stem cell that is three times more powerful than vitamin C alone in defense against environmental, physical and biological stress. Reduces wrinkles, prevents loss of collagen and firms skin. A clinical study on 20 participants aged 35-65 years old saw a reduction in wrinkles around the eye contour area of 15% after 20 days and 18% after 40 days. Results from the self-evaluation questionnaire demonstrated that 100% of participants experienced improvement in skin compactness and 95% experienced an increase in smoothness, elasticity and softness.
- Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture: Plant-based stem cells that boost the natural defensive responses against the environment, stimulates collagen synthesis and acts as an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor, restoring firmness and preventing impact from UV exposure.
- Honey / Phospholipids / Sphingolipids / Hyaluronic Acid Complex: A liposome complex with three moisturizing components that restores the lipid barrier, increasing water absorption in the epidermis and repairing dry, fissured skin; ceramides are increased, transepidermal water loss (TEWL) is decreased and skin maintains moisturization over a longer period of time.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Leontopdium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Gardenia Jasminoides Callus Culture, Honey (Mel), Tocopheryl (D-Alpha), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethyleneiamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum. O-cymen-5-OL