NeoGenesis Eye Serum
NeoGenesis Eye Serum is a revolutionary serum for the eye area that delivers impressive results, restoring a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance with a unique blend of ingredients to effectively reduce fine lines and wrinkles while restoring the skin's natural resilience.
Why We Love It
There are many reasons why we love this remarkable eye serum! Firstly, it is one of the few serums that can be used all the way to the lash line. One of its unique features is its patented stem cell technology, S²RM®, which isolates the molecules produced specifically for maintaining healthy skin. This technology provides superior results compared to other stem cell products that rely on stem cells harvested from fat or bone marrow. It is also enriched with Sodium hyaluronate butyrate, a cutting-edge hyaluronic compound with a molecular weight of 300 kD that deeply hydrates the skin and helps maintain homeostasis. It eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, improves elasticity and firmness, brightens the skin, reduces dark circles and puffiness, and supports the skin barrier, preventing environmental damage.
To learn more about the NeoGenesis brand and its breakthrough technology, watch our full brand deep dive here: NeoGenesis Crash Course With Jeana.
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes dark circles
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Oncology approved
- 10% concentration of Stem Cell media
10 mL | Syringe or 5 ml Trial Size | Pump
Who Will Love It
This eye serum is perfect for those with sensitive skin or those prone to eczema and psoriasis around the eye area. It creates a healthy balance in the skin, promoting a lasting youthful, and revitalized appearance.
For optimal results, apply twice daily to freshly cleansed skin around the eye area; can be used all the way to the lash line. Mature or dry skin types follow up with your preferred moisturizing eye cream.
Avoid Direct Contact with Eyes. For External Use Only.
- S²RM® (Stem Cell Released Molecules): Therapeutic molecules released by stem cells, which are beneficial in promoting skin regeneration and repair.
- Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media: A fluid that contains growth factors and other beneficial molecules found around stem cells in a laboratory. It helps improve skin health, boost collagen production, and promote overall skin vitality.
- Glycerin: Helps moisturize and improve the skin's texture and smoothness. It also has antimicrobial properties that can help prevent acne and soothe sensitive skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide that fights the signs of aging by interrupting factors in the skin that lead to irritation and collagen loss.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl 3000): Stimulates collagen and elastin production, resulting in a firmer and more youthful-looking skin tone with improved texture.
- Chrysin: Anti-inflammatory that reduces oxidative stress.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Contains 10% concentration of Stem Cell Media
Water, Glycerin, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dipeptide-2, Chrysin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Steareth-20, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate Butyrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid