BRIGHTENING / Time - Release 0.5% Retinol
Uniquely perfected for all skin types, this quintessential youth serum infuses skin with a unique combination of peptides and retinol to drastically fade signs of aging. The ultra-repair serum resurfaces and renews dull, aging, and overexposed skin for brighter, youthful skin while lowering the risk of irritation because of the 3-tier release system. The revolutionary formula revitalizes pores, restores broken tissue, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen production and cellular turnover. Features teprenone, a plant derivative that protects the tips of chromosomes, extending the lifespan of skin cells and facilitating cellular repair.
1 oz. pH range: 4.3 - 5.3
Apply several drops to a thoroughly cleansed facial area PM only. Gently massage the serum into the skin. Always apply sun protection when using this product.
- Retinol (0.5%): Stimulates cell renewal to smooth & reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (SNAP-8): Minimizes expression wrinkles around eyes, forehead & mouth
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl): Visibly reduces wrinkle depth & smooths roughness
- Ceramide III: Moisturizes & protects skin from water loss & dryness
- Teprenone: Protects tips of chromosomes to extend lifespan of skin cells & facilitates cellular repair
Hyaluronic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (SNAP-8), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Ceramide III, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Teprenone, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Bisabolol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Allantoin, Retinol, Tocotrienol, Cyclodextrin, Phospholipids, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycolipids, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.