This hyaluronic-acid-based complex retains 1000 times its own volume in moisture, with a low molecular weight that allows for deeper absorption. Intensely hydrates without clogging pores, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Features vitamin E (tocotrienol) and 4 botanical extracts for balanced and healthy-looking skin, with no greasy feel. Ideal for acne-prone skin.
1 oz. pH range 5.7 - 6.7
Use in the A.M. & P.M. after cleansing and toning program. Apply gently over face in an upward and outward motion. Avoid immediate eye area.
This is my most often recommended serum for hydrating the skin, especially for those who suffer from acne. This light serum attracts essential moisture to the skin, improving healing and reducing scarring. Dehydrated skin often looks saggy or droopy. Hyaluronic Serum is the first step in firming dehydrated skin!
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps & improves skin barrier function by attracting & retaining moisture
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Moisturizes, smooths & calms inflammation
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Firms, improves circulation & provides antioxidant benefits
- Green Tea Extract: Calms, moisturizes & conditions while promoting collagen synthesis
- Vitamin E: Soothes, brightens, helps reverse & protect against environmental damage
Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Tilia Cordata (Lime) Flower Extract, Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.