This hyaluronic acid-based complex retains 1000 times its own volume in moisture with a low molecular weight allowing for deeper absorption. This serum is intensely hydrating, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles without clogging pores. Features vitamin E (tocotrienol) and four botanical extracts for balanced and healthy-looking skin with no greasy feel. Ideal for acne-prone skin.
1 oz. pH range 5.7 - 6.7
Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning routine. Apply gently over face in an upward and outward motion. Avoid immediate eye area.
This is my most often recommended serum for hydrating the skin, especially for those who suffer from acne. This light serum attracts essential moisture to the skin, improving healing and reducing scarring. Dehydrated skin often looks saggy or droopy. Hyaluronic serum is the first step in firming dehydrated skin!
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps and improves skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5): Moisturizes, smooths, and calms inflammation.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Firms, improves circulation and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Green Tea Extract: Calms, moisturizes & conditions while promoting collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin E: Soothes, brightens, helps reverse and protect against environmental damage.
Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Tilia Cordata (Lime) Flower Extract, Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.