Le Mieux Eye & Lip Cream
Le Mieux Eye & Lip Cream is specially formulated to increase firmness around the eye and lip area with a unique liposome infusion concentrate, leaving an iridescent finish.
Why We Love It
This luscious, iridescent cream improves elasticity and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye and lip area. A concentrated formula featuring oleo-microcapsule technology traps free radicals and protects skin from oxidative damage. Transform with the main super peptide, Matrikine, paired with ceramides and exotic oils to firm and smooth while providing long-lasting moisture.
0.5 oz | Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
Dry or mature skin types needing extra moisture around the eyes and lips.
After cleansing and toning, apply gently with fingertips around the eye and lip area. Use daily in the AM & PM.
For deep lines around the mouth area, first massage the area with Vita C Clear Skin Pads (do not rinse) then apply Eye & Lip Cream.
- Matrikine: Oligo-peptide & protein fragments boost collagen and elastin synthesis to firm skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Promotes hyaluronic acid and collagen synthesis to plump & smooth lines.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): Helps reduce wrinkles from continuous facial muscle contractions.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP): Plant-derived amino acid firms, moisturizes and minimizes wrinkles.
- Superoxide Dismutase: Antioxidant-rich enzyme that protects the skin from oxidative stress while repairing damaged skin cells and promotes the growth of new cells.
- Bacaba Pulp Oil: High in essential fatty acids to soothe, hydrate and retain moisture.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Ceramide NS, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Ceramide AP, Glycosphingolipids, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Oenocarpus (Bacaba) Pulp Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Linoleic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Capryloyl Glycine.