This polymerized micro-peel lightly exfoliates the skin with glycolic and lactic acids to refine uneven texture, clear, and tighten pores while also minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Features a marine enzyme known to preserve the skin's collagen network plus soothing botanical extracts that promote a smooth, healthy complexion with fewer breakouts.
.5 oz., pH range 2.7 - 3.5
What People Are Saying
"This product is a must-have!! I am a huge fan of Le Mieux and use all of there products. I now have my sister on them as well. The 5% Glycol Polymer Solution is great for that occasional breakout/spot treatment. It clears blemishes up in no time." ~ Brittney K.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply a thin layer using a piece of gauze while avoiding the eye area. Repeat 3 times for a deeper micro-exfoliation. Use in the evening only. Use sunscreen when using this product. For best results, apply 2-3 drops of 5% Glyco Polymer Solution onto the Vita-C Clear Skin Pad. Do not rinse after application. Continue with the toning and serum program. Another popular peel alternative is to apply 1 layer of Glyco Polymer Solution, using our 2" toner pads, followed by 2 layers of Le Mieux Beta Acid. This may be left on overnight if well-tolerated by your skin.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates, improves tone, smooths wrinkles, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Gluconolactone: Plumps, firms, and minimizes the appearance of pores and sun damage
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates, smooths wrinkles, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Witch Hazel: Calms skin and promotes healing while providing antioxidant benefits
- Cucumber: Helps skin retain moisture while cooling and soothing skin irritation
Purified Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol