HUM Nutrition Hyaluronic Glow Gummies
HUM Nutrition Hyaluronic Glow is a dietary supplement gummy for achieving glowing skin and boosting skin hydration.
Why We Love It
Honestly, the orange creamsicle taste alone makes these vegan gummies worth it. However, they are so much more: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, & vitamin E work in tandem to stimulate collagen production and moisturize skin from the inside. And no joke, the flavor is out of this world. So go ahead and eat some candy to help with dry skin!
- Decreases fine lines while boosting moisture and hydration.
- Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, protect from sun damage, and promote even skin tone.
- 84% of users in a clinical trial reported an increase in skin hydration.
- Absurdly delicious tangerine creamsicle flavor that almost everyone will love!
60 Vegan Gummies | Gluten-Free | Non-GMO | Sustainably Sourced
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to boost their skin hydration and minimize fine lines by taking a convenient gummy! Fans of anything 'orangesicle' flavored will also love Glow Sweet Glow.
Once per day, take two gummies with or without food. For best results, set daily reminders and keep a schedule.
You can expect to see results after about 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The low molecular hyaluronic acid boosts moisture retention from the inside out. This leads to plumper, smoother skin.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that is fundamental for health. It boosts collagen production and protects from sun, stress, and pollution.
- Vitamin E: An essential vitamin for healthy, glowing skin!
- Amla Fruit: Glow Sweet Glow's secret weapon, this antioxidant-rich fruit helps protect skin cells from free radical damage.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), D-Alpha Tocopherol plus Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Amla Fruit, Evaporated Cane Juice, Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Natural Annatto Color, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax