HOP+ PLLA Promoter Repair Eye Cream
This item is currently not available
HOP+ PLLA Promoter Repair Eye Cream is a luxurious, hydrating eye cream designed to rejuvenate tired, puffy eyes, and plump fine lines, wrinkles, and hollows, leaving a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Why We Love It
(Formerly known as Sculplla)
This luscious, light-textured eye cream absorbs quickly, hydrating, plumping, and leaving the eye area looking smooth and firm. What sets this amazing eye treatment apart is its instant results with long-term benefits. Volufiline and poly-l-lactic-acid (PLLA) provide an immediate plumping effect, while the complex of growth factors and potent botanical extracts provide collagen stimulation for long-term results. Fine lines and wrinkles will be softened, and the under-eye area will be revitalized.
- Plumps and re-densifies under-eye hollows
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts cell turnover and collagen synthesis
0.5 oz | Tube w/ Applicator Tip
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to plump under-eye hallows while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles around the eye and lip area.
After cleansing and toning, gently glide on with cooling applicator around eye area until absorbed, morning and night. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
This cream can be applied to the lip area as well to smooth out lip lines and enhance fullness.
- Volufiline: A powerful botanical from the Anemarrhena asphodeloides root mixed in an oil base that stimulates adipose tissue formation and storage, plumping the existing fat pad and providing smoothing effects.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA): A biocompatible and biodegradable substance that stimulates collagen production in the skin, resulting in a firmer, smoother, and more youthful complexion. Provides plumping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- 4GF (Epidermal Growth Factors): Stimulates cell growth in tissues all over the body. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, leading to a reduction in wrinkles and an improvement in skin texture.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor): Triggers the growth and division of skin cells, while also providing antioxidant and detoxifying support. Enhances collagen synthesis, improving overall health of the skin and aids in wound healing.
- TGF (Transforming Growth Factor): A remarkable protein that plays a vital role in supporting our body's cells. Known for its ability to stimulate collagen production and enhance overall skin health.
- PDRN: Promotes collagen biosynthesis and enhancement of skin cell activity to promote tissue regeneration and wound healing.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Isopentyldiol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Betaine, Thiotaurine, Poly-L-Lactic Acid, sh-Polypeptide-22, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-15, Sodium DNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Madecassoside, Tremalla Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Argininem, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA