Hale & Hush Rare Mandelic Serum
Hale & Hush Rare Mandelic Serum (8%) is a gentle corrective serum used to resurface the skin, reduce pigmentation and heal breakouts while strengthening the overall skin structure.
Why We Love It
This revolutionary, silky-textured mandelic serum (8%) has the power to retexture, revitalize and resurface the skin, while being gentle enough for sensitive skin types. It works to brighten the skin and decrease scarring and hyperpigmentation. It also controls oil production, reducing breakouts, and calms redness and inflammation with Pinus Cembra Wood Extract. Added hyaluronic acid draws moisture into the skin to boost hydration with plumping benefits. This must-have serum is rounded out with a proprietary fruit blend that offers light exfoliation with antioxidant support for an overall renewed complexion.
- Retexturizes and resurfaces
- Brightens and reduces hyperpigmentation and acne scarring
- Clarifies pores and balances oil production
- Firms and strengthens
- Reduces redness and inflammation
1.62 oz | Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
Sensitive or acne-prone skin types and those with unwanted dark spots and scarring will love adding this magic serum to their daily regimen for overall complexion renewal.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest (avoiding the eye area) in the evening. Can be used daily; ultra-sensitive skin may use 2-3 times per week. Always be sure to apply an SPF in the AM when using this product.
- Mandelic Acid: A natural alpha hydroxy acid, derived from bitter almonds, this skin revitalizer works for all skin types, including sensitive. It helps to retexture, brighten and resurface the skin, while controlling oil production and refining pores to reduce breakouts.
- L-Sodium Hyaluronate: This chirally-correct form of hyaluronic acid is a master humectant that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and plumping benefits to thirsty skin. It improves suppleness and elasticity while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pinus Cembra Wood Extract: A concentrated extract of Swiss stone pine, calms skin hypersensitivity on contact. It aids in reducing redness and inflammation to promote calm skin.
- 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid: This highly stable form of C is gentle and non-irritating, with potent antioxidant benefits. It reduces inflammation, enhances collagen synthesis, and improves skin elasticity, while providing brightening effects by inhibiting melanin production.
- Proprietary Fruit Blend (cranberry, papaya, and pineapple): These active fruit enzymes are high in antioxidants and provide gentle exfoliation, unclogging the pores and brightening the skin for an overall refreshed appearance.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water/Aqua/Eau, DL-Mandelic Acid, L-Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Pinus Cembra Wood Extract, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, L-Lactic Acid, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, L-Arginine, Pullulan, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum