Face Reality Mandelic Serum 15%
Face Reality Mandelic Serum 15% is a corrective alpha-hydroxy acid serum with exfoliating and brightening properties for treating acne, folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation, formulated for the body.
*Not intended for use on the face.
Why We Love It
This mandelic-acid-based corrective serum was designed to heal body acne and hyperpigmentation. It combines with lactic acid to provide the ultimate exfoliating, clarifying, and brightening effects. L-Mandelic acid is chirally correct and contains a larger molecule than other AHAs to provide even exfoliation with less irritation. Sodium hyaluronate and niacinamide provide moisturizing and barrier-healing benefits as well.
- For the body only
- Exfoliates and brightens
- Clarifies pores
- Provides antioxidant support
1 oz | Airless Pump
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to treat acne, folliculitis, or hyperpigmentation on the body.
Apply to clean dry skin. For body only. Do not apply to face.
Use 1 - 3 times per week to keep rough heels away.
Wash hands after using this serum, and avoid getting on face due to its strength.
This is our go-to serum for inflamed acne on the chest and back. It is also and excellent option to use on the soles of the feet to smooth and renew. For best results apply this serum after a good exfoliating pedicure.
- L-Mandelic Acid (15%): Brightens, suppresses hyperpigmentation, and enhances cell turnover.
- L-Lactic Acid (8%): Improves skin tone, smooths texture, and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): The purest, salt form of hyaluronic acid; principal water-regulating molecule that attracts and binds moisture to the skin.
- Niacinamide: Addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 aids in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation, and improving epidermal barrier function.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Mandelic Acid (L), Lactic Acid (L), Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Urea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate