This multi-faceted facial mask is bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation. Brighten-C Mask can be used for a radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing their skin and after their skin is clear. It can also be recommended to clients with skin that is not prone to acne.
Who Will Love It
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types.
This is a creamy reparative mask that feels soft and absorbent on the skin. It does not feel tingly as you may have experienced with other vitamin C masks. If you do not use Acne Med in the PM, you can experiment with using Brighten-C as a leave on mask and sleep in it.
I love to apply this mask to areas of dark pigment and leave on all night. I do this a couple times per week. The skin is left calm and pigment is lighter. -Jeana
1 to 2 times per week to start.
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbic Acid (L), Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol