Would you like help solving your skin care concerns?
Not near Art of Skin Care in Redding, California?
You can work directly with us via our Email Consultation Program. This program is free with the purchase of an an online credit voucher.
We successfully help people in the United States and Canada to achieve their healthy skin goals. Success depends on both of us doing our part. To get the best possible results, you should commit to:
- Carefully following the home care guide lines that I set out for you.
- Do your prescribed skin care routine diligently every day, twice per day.
- Acne and Rosacea clients should check in with us via the online Acne Check-In Form every 2 weeks, until skin is calm and/or clear.
- Healthy aging clients check in every few months as they run out of products.
Which consultation should you purchase?
You should do the Acne & Blemish Prone Acne Rx
If you are blemish prone, are concerned with blackheads or pebbles under the skin or if you have Rosacea. If you have these symptoms along with healthy aging concerns, this is still the consultation for you. We can focus on clearing your skin and preventing aging.
You should do the Healthy-Aging Rx
If you get very few small blemishes and they heal quickly, you qualify for the Healthy-Aging consultation. Age is not a factor for this consult. It is for all ages that are concerned with maintaining healthy glowing skin that resists premature aging.
Inflamed Acne Clients
During your initial email consultation, we will:
- Determine the type of acne that you have.
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, stress, etc.
- Give you recommendations for the products you will need to get clear. The products that you will need tend to cost $125 to $145 and last 3 to 4 months.
- In order to achieve the best results, I recommend that you do an Acne Check-In consultation ever two week until you have reached your clear skin goals. Those that check in every two weeks get clear the quickest and get the best results.
Three acne-clearing commitments that you will need to make in order to get the best results:
1. Commit to checking in every two weeks until your skin is clear.
2. Commit to making any necessary dietary changes.
3. Commit to only using acne safe skin care, makeup and hair products.
*Individual Results May Vary. For authentic customer reviews of these services, please see the reviews listed below each item. We are passionate about helping our clients reach their healthy skin goals and our success is demonstrated in our glowing reviews. Acne Rx Check-In Reviews are a good place to see how our customers feel, once they have been on our system for a month or two.