This handy serum is rich in peptides and is very helpful in alleviating dark circles. Green tea helps to reduce inflammation under the eye while increasing metabolism of cells.
- Alleviates dark circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels/plumps eye tissues
- Improves circulation
- Soothing and calming
- Tightens and firms, reduces wrinkle depth
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with moisturizer.
Who Will Love It
Our clients with concerns over dark circle and puffiness under the eye love this lightweight serum.
Skin Script Tri Peptide Eye Cream VS Peptide Eye Serum
Skin Script’s Peptide Eye Serum is developed for dark circles and puffiness while the Peptide Eye Cream alleviates wrinkles, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
So, if your main concern is dark circles and/or puffiness try Peptide Eye Serum. However, if hydration or fine line and wrinkles are the main concern then try the Peptide Eye Cream.
If you would like to use both, apply the Peptide Eye Serum first followed by the Peptide Eye Cream.
Normal to oily skin types will like this serum alone. Normal to dry skin types will like this serum under a moisturizer. For treating bags as well as dark circles layer this serum with Rhonda Allison Eye Lift
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Works with matrikines to target the causes of dark circles, decreases under eye coloration by 45%
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8– Pigment reducing agent, lessens visible discoloration around the eye tissue, inhibits tyrosinase and blocks the production of Melanin
- L Ascorbic Acid – Improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid - Natural antioxidant, extracted frrm wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron.
- Tartaric Acid - Improves skin texture and tone.
- Hesperidin– Previously known as Vitamin K, Improves blood flow and circulation, rich in proanthocyanidins which strengthen capillaries and maintain collagen and elastine integrity
- Caffeine– Stimulates detoxification, limits fatty deposits and milia that forms in eye tissue, promotes healthy detoxification
- Spintrap (PNB)- Entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules, limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Ascorbic Acid (L) (5%), Alcohol Denat., Squalane, Caffeine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Astaxanthin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glucose (D), Phytic Acid, Tartaric Acid (L), N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Iiomastat, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Ursolic Acid, Spin Trap (Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone), Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer