Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream
Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream is a powerful eye cream for minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and lifting the skin around the eyes.
Why We Love It
This multi-peptide eye cream opens the eye area for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens the skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular function.
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents moisture loss
- Firms under-eye tissue
- Reduces puffiness
- Soothes and calms
Who Will Love It
This eye cream is great for all skin types and is the perfect starter cream for those under 50 years of age.
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
This eye cream makes the perfect duo with the Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum. The eye serum is ideal for daytime use or layering under the cream for extra support. It is light in texture, lays well under makeup, and provides antioxidant and anti-puffing benefits.
Get even more use out of this product by using it on your lips as well! Try it out as an overnight treatment as well as a smoothing base for your lipstick in the morning.
- Squalane: Helps keep skin supple and hydrated while providing antioxidant protection. Improves the appearance of fine lines and rough texture.
- Caffeine: Stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: An emollient plant oil that is most similar in structure to our own sebum. Provides antioxidant support and relieves skin irritation.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: Reduces puffiness in the eye area by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8): Helps the skin retain moisture and relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (Syn®-Coll): A synthetic peptide designed to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Oil: Inhibits tyrosinase activity and pigmentation formation. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E): A natural, stable form of vitamin E that works as a skin-conditioning agent with antioxidant support.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Olivate, Caffeine, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60 Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Perfluorodecalin, Gluconolactone, Tartaric Acid (L), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Phytic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, BHT, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glucose (D), Astaxanthin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chrysin, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Carrageenan, Citric Acid