Ships Free via FedEx with Signature Required
The Time Master Pro by Sculplla is a lightweight, powerful device that uses professional-grade low-frequency ultrasound to activate skin metabolism and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells.
Why We Love It
The Time Master Pro offers a multitude of skin care benefits in one powerful device.
- The skin feels tighter as you use the device for immediate and lasting anti-aging improvements.
- Oxygen to the cells increases and waste is removed from the pores throughout your treatment.
- Ultrasound vibrations at 90,000 waves per second (90 kHz) with only a slight warming of the skin.
- The device measures the same frequency as a professional-grade laser device, but the energy is low and does not damage the skin like the heat from a laser treatment.
- It's a home treatment that rivals getting a facial from an esthetician.
- Ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, which removes wastes, strengthens, lifts, and plumps the skin.
- The rapid oscillation of tissue action of ultrasound will induct collagen.
- The skin tightening and the plumping effect occur as you are using the device.
- Time Master Pro
- Sculplla H2 Promoter Collagen Gel
- Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution Mini & BioCellulose Sheet Mask
- Charge cord for US
- Tool for changing the battery
Who Will Love It
Safe for all skin types, except inflamed acne.
What People Are Saying
"I received the Time Master Pro yesterday. I did a treatment at 3 pm then went out with my daughter at 8 pm. My daughter starts asking me, "Mom, did you go and get fillers in your cheeks?" She said my face was noticeably plumper. I have never had any fillers. So very happy with my purchase!" ~ Tania
"It plumps the skin more than any home tool that I have seen!" ~ Jeana
Step One: Charge machine for 30 to 60 minutes before use. The device has an automatic timer and will shut off after 10 minutes. Do not use longer than 10 minutes for the entire treatment.
Using the power button, choose the intensity level. Beginners, ALWAYS start with the lowest intensity. You can work your way to the highest frequency in later sessions. This device vibrates electrically and feels very active on the skin. The settings are as follows: Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin, Slightly Thick Skin, and Thick Skin/Body.
Step Three: Using the LED light select button, choose the LED mode.
- Blue LED (470nm) penetrates to 1mm - Acne, kills bacteria and balances oil production
- Green LED (520nm) penetratesf to 2mm - Hyper-pigmentation, skin brightening
- Red LED (6502m) penetrates to 3mm - Increases blood circulation, increases collagen formation, promotes healthy aging
- Multi LED: Wrinkle smoothing, tightening and firming as well as all above
- Multi-Flashing Infrared LED (940nm) penetrates to 5 - 10mm - All the above at fullest strength
Step Four: Apply conductive gel to one treatment area at a time. Move the device in slow continuous circular movements.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT CONDUCTING GEL. Using an ultrasound therapy device without slippery conductive gel will damage your device. As the skin starts to become dry, spritz the skin with the Scupllla Mist or Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution to rewet the conductive gel.
Step Five: Wipe round head of device with a clean dry cloth and place in our UV Sanitizing bag.
Treatment may be repeated every 3 days for the first few weeks and then twice per week after that. Do not use it more than that!
The plumping will last for 2 to 3 days during the first month of use. It is recommended to use the device every 2 to 3 days. After a few weeks, the plumping will last longer, and you can cut back to just twice per week.
While the TMP does not vibrate, it does feel active on the skin. If you have sensitive teeth, use the gentlest setting and use a bio-cellulose sheet mask such as the Le Mieux Bio Cell Mask.
While at times the muscles of the treated area will twitch, this is not a microcurrent device. We recommend the Clareblend Microcurrent Mini for facial muscle toning.
Use a soft cloth with soap and water to clean. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL ON THE BODY OF THE DEVICE.
Technical Specifications & Warranty
Ultrasound Vibrations: 90,000 waves per second
LED Specifications: Blue LED is 470nm, Green LED is 520nm, Red LED is 650nm, Infrared LED is 940nm. Blue wavelength penetrates to 1mm, Green penetrates to 2mm, Red wavelength penetrates to 3mm, Infrared wavelength penetrates 5-10mm
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery
Color: Mirror Silver
This is a professional strength device. It is recommended to change the battery once per year. Contact us to purchase a battery. Changing the battery is a simple procedure that you can do yourself.
The manufacturer's warranty is one year from the date of purchase. Replacement due to manufacturer defect only. This does not cover improper use or dropping the device. During the warranty, the device may be replaced, not refunded.
No Returns on Handheld Devices.
Only sold within US.
We cannot ship to Canada. Any orders placed with a Canada shipping address will be refunded in full within 24 hours.
Do not use with any electronic implanted medical devices such as pacemakers.
Do not use without prior approval from your healthcare provider if you have a medical condition.
Do not use the Time Master Pro if you have or are experiencing any of the following: open wounds, injuries, or sores; herpes; hepatitis; inflammation or sunburn; infections; contagious or en-topic dermatitis; fever; metallic implants; extreme hypertension and cerebral infarction; metal pins or implants; electrical implant; cardiac health conditions; irregular heartbeat; thyroid problems; inflamed or folliculate acne; pregnant or menstruating; epilepsy; multiple sclerosis; furnculous; carbuncle; enigma; general lupus; Madison's Disease; any bleeding illnesses.
Not for use on or by children between 12 and 17 without direct parental supervision.
Do not use on children under age 12.
For External Use Only
*HANDHELD DEVICES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS*