Time Master Pro
TOV/Sculplla Time Master Pro is a compact tool that employs advanced low-frequency ultrasound and Electro Muscle Stimulation techniques to invigorate skin metabolism and encourage the rejuvenation of skin cells.
The new and improved TMP is here! A few of the updates to this device are:
- Added holes for air flow to prevent the device from getting hot while in use
- Instead of 5 separate EMS pads, there is now one solid peice! This allows the ems to be distributed evenly.
- The charge port is now USB, allowing for easier charging and better battery life.
- The EMS pad is now made of an upgraded, hardier material that will not break or crack. However, this material does show slight flaws on the surface. This is normal and nothing to worry about, it is a biproduct of the processing of the material.
Why We Love It
The Time Master Pro provides numerous benefits for skincare in a single, powerful device.
- Ultrasound vibrations, generated by the center pad at 90,000 waves per second (90 kHz), stimulate skin with only a slight warming effect.
- Ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, which removes waste, strengthens, lifts, and plumps the skin.
- The rapid oscillation of tissue action of ultrasound will increase collagen production.
- Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) at a low-level 6V, from the outer five pads, can enhance your cellular metabolism and promote healthy blood circulation for a radiant complexion.
- Oxygen to the cells increases.
- Time Master Pro
- Sculplla H2 Promoter Collagen Gel
- Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution Mini & BioCellulose Sheet Mask
- Art of Skin Care Tassi Hair Wrap
- Charge cord for US
- Tool for changing the battery
Who Will Love It
The Time Master Pro is designed for people who want to improve their skin's health and appearance. It's especially helpful for those concerned about fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, and lack of firmness. The device also enhances blood circulation and supports natural detoxification.
Safe for all skin types, except inflamed rosacea and acne.
What People Are Saying
"I received the Time Master Pro yesterday. I did a treatment at 3 pm then went out with my daughter at 8 pm. My daughter starts asking me, "Mom, did you go and get fillers in your cheeks?" She said my face was noticeably plumper. I have never had any fillers. So very happy with my purchase!" ~ Tania
1. To use the device, start by charging it for 30 to 60 minutes beforehand. The device has an automatic timer that shuts off after 5 minutes, so it's important not to use it for more than 10 minutes during the entire treatment.
2. The device utilizes electrical vibrations, providing a highly stimulating sensation on the skin. Adjust the intensity level by using the power button and choose from four settings. At AOS, we recommend Level 1 for use on the face, levels 2 thru 4 are better suited for thicker skin and the body.
3. To select the LED mode, use the LED light select button. Here are the available modes:
- Blue LED (470nm): Penetrates to 1mm and helps with acne, balances oil production, and kills bacteria.
- Green LED (520nm): Penetrates to 2mm and assists with hyper-pigmentation and skin brightening.
- Red LED (650nm): Penetrates to 3mm and promotes healthy aging, increases collagen formation, and enhances blood circulation.
- Multi LED: Smooths wrinkles, tightens, and firms the skin, and provides benefits of all the above modes.
- Multi-Flashing Infrared LED (940nm): Penetrates to 5-10mm and provides the most comprehensive and intense benefits of all the above modes.
4. Apply the conductive gel to one treatment area at a time, and use slow, continuous circular movements with the device. Avoid holding the device in one spot. It's important to avoid using the ultrasound therapy device without the conductive gel, as it can damage the device. If the skin starts to become dry during treatment, you can spritz it with Sculplla Mist or Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution to rehydrate the conductive gel.
5. Use a soft cloth with soap and water to clean.
DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL ON THE BODY OF THE DEVICE.
During the first month of use, the plumping effect can last for 2 to 3 days, and it's advisable to use the device every 2 to 3 days. As you continue to use it, the plumping effect will last longer, and you can reduce usage to twice per week.
Although the TMP doesn't vibrate, it provides a highly active sensation on the skin. If you have sensitive teeth, it's recommended to use the gentlest setting and a bio-cellulose sheet mask like the Le Mieux Bio Cell+ Masks.
While the muscles in the treated area may twitch, it's important to note that this isn't a microcurrent device. For facial firming and toning, we suggest using the MyoLift TriWave Microcurrent.
Do not use with any electronic implanted medical devices such as pacemakers.
Do not use without prior approval from your healthcare provider if you have a medical condition.
Do not use the Time Master Pro if you have or are experiencing any of the following: open wounds, injuries, or sores; herpes; hepatitis; inflammation or sunburn; infections; contagious or en-topic dermatitis; fever; metallic implants; extreme hypertension and cerebral infarction; metal pins or implants; electrical implant; cardiac health conditions; irregular heartbeat; thyroid problems; inflamed or folliculate acne; pregnant or menstruating; epilepsy; multiple sclerosis; furnculous; carbuncle; enigma; general lupus; Madison's Disease; any bleeding illnesses.
Not for use on or by children between 12 and 17 without direct parental supervision.
Do not use on children under age 12.
For External Use Only.
Technical Specifications & Warranty
Ultrasound Vibrations: 90,000 waves per second
LED Specifications: Blue LED is 470nm, Green LED is 520nm, Red LED is 650nm, Infrared LED is 940nm. Blue wavelength penetrates to 1mm, Green penetrates to 2mm, Red wavelength penetrates to 3mm, Infrared wavelength penetrates 5-10mm
EMS: low-level 6V
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery
Color: Mirror Silver
This is a professional strength device. It is recommended to change the battery once per year. Contact us to purchase a battery. Changing the battery is a simple procedure that you can do yourself.
The manufacturer's warranty is one year from the date of purchase. Replacement due to manufacturer defect only. This does not cover improper use or dropping the device. During the warranty, the device may be replaced, not refunded.
No Returns on Handheld Devices.