Sorella Apothecary Blueberry Milk Moisturizer
Sorella Apothecary Blueberry Milk Moisturizer is a lightweight, deeply hydrating moisturizer loaded with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to plump, protect, and brighten dry or mature skin.
Why We Love It
Ease the appearance of fine lines and dehydration while boosting skin health with powerful antioxidants in this light, milky moisturizer. Aloe and hyaluronic acid deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it plump and refreshed, while blueberry extract acts as a natural astringent to tone and tighten the skin with a magical scent. The combination of peptides and vitamin C in this formula work together to brighten and repair, leaving skin oh-so-radiant.
- Lightens and brightens
- Intensely hydrates
- Evens tone and texture
- Repairs mature or dehydrated skin
- Provides antioxidant support
3 oz | Pump Top
Who Will Love It
This is the perfect moisturizer for those with combination or normal-to-dry skin looking for an antioxidant serum and moisturizer in one.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. In the AM, be sure to follow up with your favorite SPF.
Studio Tip: Dry skin types will love this layered over the Sorella Apothecary Main Squeeze Hydrating Serum and Sorella Apothecary Pomegranate Acai Antioxidant Serum to seal in and boost the serums.
- Oligopeptide-51: This peptide contains 11 amino acids that strengthen the barrier, lighten and brighten, while preventing photo-aging and age spots.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the skin, provides intense hydration and plumps and improves skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Vitamin C (MAP): One of the most gentle, stable, water-soluble forms of vitamin C, safe for dry and sensitive skin types. Has a slower release into the body, providing more sustained brightening and antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC/Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): A stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C that offers antioxidant and UV protection, skin lightening, DNA protection, and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Stable form of vitamin A that offers antioxidant protection and counteracts the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
- Blueberry/Gooseberry/Mulberry/Raspberry/Blackberry Extract: This superfruit blend is loaded with antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental stressors and actively brighten skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Oligopeptide-51, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA