Sorella Apothecary Aloe Cucumber Eye Gel
Sorella Apothecary Aloe Cucumber Eye Gel is a cooling eye gel that excels at soothing and hydrating the eye area, while depuffing and addressing dark circles.
Why We Love It
Say goodbye to puffy eyes and dark circles with with this cooling eye gel highlighting soothing cucumber and aloe. These superstars condition the skin while reducing inflammation for overall eye area renewal. A touch of lightening extracts and peptides brighten and hydrate, while hyaluronic acid plumps by pulling in moisture to smooth away fine lines. Keep eyes refreshed day or night.
- Provides instant hydration
- Brightens the eye area
- Relieves puffiness and dark circles
- Smooths and diminishes fine lines
- Lash extension friendly
0.5 oz | Tube w/ Applicator Tip
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to refresh the eye area with instant hydration while addressing undereye puffiness and dark circles.
After cleansing and toning apply gently with cooling applicator or fingertip around eye area morning and night. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
This is my favorite eye gel to use morning and night. I prefer to use this gel over a cream daily because of how lightweight and soothing it feels. This gel is lovely for those who want to nourish the eye area, brighten darkness, reduce puffiness, and prevent lines. When my eyes need a moisture boost or extra attention, I like to layer BiON Youthful Eyes Peptide Cream on top. Chill this gel in the fridge for an extra soothing spa-like experience. - Morgan
- Aloe: Moisturizes, soothes, and softens the skin, while calming inflammation and reducing redness.
- Cucumber: Rejuvenates, firms, and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while reducing puffiness.
- Eyeliss Peptide: Increases lymphatic circulation, while decreasing inflammation to improve firmness and elasticity.
- Haloxyl™: A peptide-based ingredient that reduces inflammation and puffiness, improving under-eye dark circles by 19%.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the skin, provides intense hydration and plumps and improves skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Bioflavonoids: Found in the peels of citrus fruits, contain antioxidant properties that enrich, nourish, and moisturize the skin while neutralizing free radicals.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance*
*All Sorella fragrances are phthalate-free and from natural sources.