Skin Script Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
Skin Script Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask is a magic brightener that combines manual and chemical exfoliation to improve skin tone and texture.
Why We Love It
This gentle, yet powerful scrub encourages cellular turnover to lighten and brighten the skin and refine texture. Utilizes retinol to encourage the breakup of clogged pores, while jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal renewed skin. The added power of kojic acid lightens dark spots and acne scarring.
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Resurfaces and refines
- Lightens and brightens
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Assists in healing and rejuvenation
Who Will Love It
Those looking for brightening and exfoliation for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily, or acneic skin should try this scrub/mask. Sensitive skin clients can enjoy this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Use 2-3 times per week. After cleansing, apply a small amount of scrub onto the face, neck, and chest. Add a minimal amount of water and massage in a gentle, circular motion for one full minute (no rough scrubbing). Rinse and follow with your favorite toner. Optionally, this can be used as a mask and left on the skin to penetrate for 5-10 minutes.
Note: If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
For those who like the results from Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads, but found them too strong, this is an excellent alternative.
- Jojoba Beads: Provide physical exfoliation by gently buffing away dead skin cells and debris and leaving behind jojoba esters, which are a natural moisture-retaining component of the skin’s sebum.
- Kojic Acid 2%: Inhibits tyrosinase and lightens existing pigmentation naturally, comparable to hydroquinone without any negative side effects.
- Retinol 2%: A derivative of vitamin A that provides exfoliation and stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon): An astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin.
- Malic Acid (L): Provides exfoliation of build-up in the pores and refines skin texture.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract: Encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote oxygenation of skin cells.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Malic Acid (L), Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid