Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum
Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum is a lightweight serum loaded with vitamin C and firming peptides to address dark circles, crow's feet, and hydrate the delicate eye area.
Why We Love It
This must-have eye serum lightens and brightens the eye area, while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, stimulating circulation, and improving tissue strength. The combination of vitamin C and powerful peptides makes this eye serum one of our very favorite go-tos.
- Alleviates dark circles
- Provides hydration
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves Circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Minimizes fine lines
Who Will Love It
Clients concerned with dark circles and puffiness under the eyes will love this lightweight serum.
After cleansing and toning apply under the eyes morning and night. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
This eye serum makes the perfect duo with the Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream. The eye cream has a thicker, creamy feel to it and provides necessary moisture for dry, mature eyes. This makes it a favorite layered over the serum for nighttime use to restore the eye area while you sleep.
Normal to oily skin types will enjoy this serum alone. Normal to dry skin types will like this serum layered under a moisturizer for added benefits.
- Eyeliss™: A combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, helps reduce and prevent puffiness under the eyes.
- Haloxyl™: A combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3, reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also encourages circulation to reduce dark circles and inflammation.
- Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8): Helps the skin retain moisture and relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use.
- 5% L Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses melanin production.
- Phytic Acid: A slow-release AHA, provides gentle exfoliation and is known for its chelating properties, neutralizing minerals such as iron and calcium that can have pore-clogging effects.
- Tartaric Acid: An AHA derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal to improve tone and texture.
- Caffeine: Stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap): A highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant. Instead of destroying free radicals, it traps and transforms them into useful oxygen, and transports back into the respiratory cycle.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycerin, Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chrysin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Glucose (D), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid (L), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate