Skin Script Mint Refining Toner
Skin Script Mint Refining Toner is a refreshing, pore-refining toner with probiotics to rebalance the skin.
Why We Love It
This reviving toner provides anti-microbial support to refresh the skin and enhance barrier function. Lemongrass and witch hazel act as natural astringents to rid the pores of environmental debris, leaving behind a smooth, refreshed surface. You’ll love the added benefit of probiotics for healthy skin flora, rejuvenation, and balanced moisture.
- Eliminates environmental debris and irritants from pores
- Balances surface lipids
- Provides natural astringent support for oily skin
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Tones and firms the skin
3.3 oz or 2 oz
Who Will Love It
Formulated for normal, oily, and acneic skin types, perfect for teens as well. Anyone wishing to restore balance and refine pores, will love this refreshing toner.
Spritz directly on clean skin or apply using a toner pad to the face, neck, and chest. Follow with the appropriate serum and moisturizer.
- Witch Hazel: A powerful botanical antioxidant and astringent that removes excess makeup and debris, refines pores, and helps control oil production.
- BioFense (Lactobacillus Ferment): A probiotic that enhances the skin’s barrier, providing anti-microbial support to the skin's immune system. Helps reduce erythema caused by acne or skin sensitivities.
- DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin): Reduces the appearance of pores by improving keratinization.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil: Acts as an astringent and antiseptic to balance oily skin and help minimize the appearance of pores, while toning and tightening the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Gluconolactone, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Benzoate, Ribose (D), Citric Acid, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil