Skin Script Glycolic And Retinol Pads are an easy-to-use exfoliating and toning pad with corrective properties.
Why We Love It
Skin Script Glycolic And Retinol Pads are great for all skin types to lift irregular pigmentation. These toner pads are designed to gently help with resurfacing and exfoliating skin while brightening and clarifying skin tone. When paired with a great cleanser and hydrating moisturizer, Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads help complete an excellent skin care regimen.
- Provides surface renewal and resurfacing
- Great for normal to oily skin
- Purges and exfoliates
- Removes oil and debris
- Prevents future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- Lightens pigmentation spots
- Improves skin function
Who Will Love It
These are a top seller in both our online store for good reason! They are fantastic for all skin types as they address issues with aging, hyperpigmentation, and breakout all in one product. These pads break up surface oil to refine pores and reveal fresh, healthy skin. Kojic and Arbutin lighten sun spots, scars left from blemishes, and other dark spots.
After cleansing, wipe pad on the face, neck, and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer. We strongly recommend following with a good SPF 30 sunscreen following use of this product as it can increase the skin's sun sensitivity. Sensitive skin types will want to start with using these pads only a few nights per week, working up to more.
These pads have a huge following online and in our studio. They are loved for those that want to keep their skin blemish and bump-free. Some skin types tend to get little pebbles under the skin and hardened blackheads. These pads take care of that problem! Try them and say hello to smooth, flawless skin! You will never want to run out!
- Glycolic Acid (2%): Gently inspires cellular renewal without causing inflammation, deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation, assists in refining skin texture and healing breakouts
- Arbutin (4%): Limits melanin production, reduces the appearance of pigmentation spots, and minimizes visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%): Inhibits tyrosinase and also lightens existing pigmentation naturally, comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects
- Retinol (1%): Vitamin A derivative that causes ”forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (3%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Retinol