Skin Script Acai Berry Moisturizer
Skin Script Acai Berry Moisturizer is a fabulous, antioxidant-rich moisturizer for protecting, healing, and nourishing the skin while providing vital hydration.
Why We Love It
Loaded with antioxidants, the acai berry, grown in the Amazon rainforest, is a super food for the body both internally and externally. This moisturizer provides incredible hydration, protects the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling supple. It soothes and calms while providing healing benefits as well.
- Rich in vitamins B, C & E
- Provides antioxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits
- Promotes healing and collagen synthesis
- Delivers ultimate hydration
8 oz Jar or 1.7 oz w/Pump
Who Will Love It
This product is excellent for normal, combination, and sensitive skin, but is a favorite among acne clients who need extra moisture, especially when using corrective treatments and serums.
After cleansing, exfoliating, and toning, apply to face, neck, and chest morning and evening to intensively rehydrate and heal the skin. In the AM, be sure to follow up with your favorite SPF.
- Dimethicone: A combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate): A combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane: Helps keep skin supple and hydrated while providing antioxidant protection. Improves the appearance of fine lines and rough texture.
- Acai Berry: Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and is used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids: Balances surface lipids, regenerates healthy cells, and moisturizes the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the skin, provides intense hydration and plumps thirsty skin cells by attracting and binding water. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles thanks to smoothed and plumped skin.
- Phospholipids: Assists in barrier repair, improves barrier function, and protects from outside aggressors and bacteria.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder: Soothes and calms redness and inflammation, while providing hydration and protection from external stressors.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha): Acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pollia Condensata Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Honey (Mel), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Madecassoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid